Monday, October 6, 2014

Fish painting

Here's another painting the boys did.  This time they painted a fish.  First they drew it with oil pastels.  Then they painted over it with liquid watercolor paints and what they found was that the oil pastels resisted the paint so even if they used a white pastel it showed up...very cool!  They were oohing and aahing as their details popped while they painted :)

The next day they added fun details to their fish.

Vann cut out little fish to add to his picture.

Tada!!  My lil' artists...love them!

I have a lot on my to do list today.  Hopefully I can get most of it done.  First up, school time!  Gotta get the boys busy learning something new.  Have a great Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!