Saturday, November 29, 2014

The Mask

Happy Thanksgiving a few days late!  We hosted this year for Chris's fam and it was a nice time.  The turkey Chris made was delish!  He did something different with it, I'm not sure what exactly, but I do know he cooked it in the oven directly on the rack.  And then he put pans of vegetables for the stuffing he made underneath it to catch all the yummies that dripped off.  I don't know the details, but whatever he did it was super yum!  

We went to Chris's Dad's house for a multiple birthday celebration at the beginning of November.  Here are all the boys with Pops.  

Vann in his mask :)


Little Ash got his big boy bed!!  I have wanted a king size bed for f.o.r.e.v.e.r!  So much so that shortly after we bought our bedroom furniture, like 6 years ago, I saw the king bed frame to match our furniture on clearance and bought it knowing someday we would be able to buy the king mattress.   Well that someday finally happened!!  The king bed frame has been living in it's original box in our garage for years and it's finally getting used...yay!  Anyhow, this worked out perfectly for Ash because instead of selling our queen mattress, we just gave it to him.  And he loves his big boy bed...like loves it loves it!  


Cutie pie!


I took the boys to Michaels just to shop around...here my clan :)  Ash loves pushing the small baskets with wheels.  And yes Vann wore his mask and hood almost the entire time haha!  



I hope you're having a nice 4 day weekend!  I've been doing a lot of online shopping trying to get ready for Christmas.  We put our tree up today, didn't decorate it yet, we'll do that part tomorrow.  The boys love putting their decorations on it.  We also put some lights on our bushes in the front yard....first time ever if you can believe that!  The boys were super excited to finally have decorations outside!  I'm thinking of maybe getting some of those candy cane lights for the front walk...I'll have to see how much they are and then decide. 

Okie doke...I'm gonna go watch Grey's Anatomy from like 3 weeks ago.  I'm so behind on my shows!  Have a great night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!