Thursday, April 2, 2015

Fun with Grandma Rana

Grandma Rana and Aunt Jill came to visit last week for a few days.  They were in town for Casey's bridal shower.  The boys soaked up every minute they were here snuggling and playing with them.  When it was time for them to leave little Ash was not too happy about it and he latched himself onto Grandma's leg...it was cute!

Aunt Jill brought them some fun little crafts where you put the beads into your design and then you melt them in the oven.  Then when you hang them on the window they looked like stained glass.  Pretty cool!  

Vann made a shark, Chayce made an owl and Ash made a flower.  

He was pretty proud of his design!  And he did so well picking up the little pieces and keeping them contained to his flower.  I kinda thought they'd be everywhere lol.  

He used a spoon too...helped him fill his flower up a little quicker.  

Look at my belly!!

Such a cutie!

He spent as much time as he could being on or by Grandma.  I love that he has a great bond with her despite living so far away from each other.  

I love it!

Chaycers and Ash chilling in the toy car.  They sat like this for quite some time playing and singing.  

We went to the library the other day and when I looked up I saw Chaycers on the tv!  He had gone to a dinosaur class there a few weekends ago.  I love that they take pictures of them...gives me a little glimpse of what's going on.  I love our library! 


Let's see what else is going on...Vann has his first baseball practice this Saturday.  And of course it's the exact same time as his Cub Scouts meeting.  I'm still undecided about what to do.  He'll be getting his baseball uniform so, I'm thinking we'll go to baseball for like an 1 hour and then run over to the last 1 hour of scouts.  I don't know, we'll see.  I knew this was going to happen I just didn't think it'd happen on the first weekend!  Ah well, either option will be a fun time!

I hope you have a great day!  I need to get busy with a few chores yet this morning.  And then it's time for school!  I foresee a fun Easter craft in our near future :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!