Thursday, June 11, 2015

Yoga, t-ball & a birthday party

Last Saturday we had a fun filled day!  The older two and I started off with some yoga.  They've been begging me to go to the kids class for weeks so it finally worked out with our schedule that they could go.  And they really enjoyed it!  I didn't watch their class, but they told me they played games and danced and did a bunch of yoga poses in the process.  I will take them again for sure!  

While they were in their class I went to an Ashtanga Yoga class.  I'm not exactly sure what makes this different from a regular Vinyasa Yoga class, but I think it's something to do with the breathing and flow of the movements...I'm still learning all the different styles of yoga!  Anyhow, it was a great class.  We practiced a few simpler arm balances...I have a lot of work to do to really master those suckers.  Even though my arms are way stronger than they were a year ago, they're still not strong enough.  So, anyhow I'm working to build up strength in my biceps and triceps so I can do more arm balances.  We also practiced headstands...oh my I haven't done one of those in like 20 years!  But I did one!  I did use the wall for help, but I tried super hard to keep my feet off the wall.  Anyhow, it was a fun class and I like it a lot!

After yoga we headed home for a quick lunch and then went to cheer Chaycers on for his t-ball game.   Here are a few pics of him in action... 

Swinging...


Running to 1st base...

I love his little pose here!


After t-ball we headed home so Chayce could change out of his uniform and then we were off to Mia's 7th birthday party.  The boys loved the jumphouse...surprise, surprise!  We spent about 3 hours there chatting and playing and eating...it was fun.  Here are some pics...

Chaycers sliding...

This little guy loved the jumphouse the most!

Haha, I like this shot!



Sliding...

Pinata action...

Vann's turn to take a whack at it.  Chayce also did the pinata, but I missed taking a pic of him.  

All the kiddos!  Ash is asking me if he can eat his sucker lol.  

At one point there were quite a few kids in the jumphouse and one of the bigger ones was climbing on the side of it and he fell right on Ash.  He bonked him pretty good.  Enough to give him a little fat lip...poor thing.  Thankfully I was right there when it happened and quick scooped him up.  There was a lot of blood at first and I couldn't tell what exactly in his mouth was bleeding.  So I had him drink a little water and then I could see that one of his bottom teeth poked through his upper lip.  He was a little cranky for about 30 minutes after it happened, but then he was ready to go jump again!  And his lip is all better as of today...yay!

Happy to be jumping again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!