Friday, August 14, 2015

Trip to Kansas - Part 2

On top of celebrating the 4th of July, we did a lot of other fun stuff while in Kansas too.  We spent an afternoon at the pool, took the kids bowling, went out for dinner at Pizza John's (Chris's fav pizza place), saw the movie Inside Out (not all it's cracked up to be) and played games at Grandma's house (Scrabble, dominoes, etc).  It was a fun filled vacation and I enjoyed every minute of it!  Here are some more pics of the action...


Ash loved floating on this raft!




Chaycers loved it too!  I need to get this cutie in swim lessons here soon so he can really learn how to swim.  It's on our agenda for this fall/winter.





My loves and I :)  I am one lucky momma!


Floating around with Dad...that's his arm :)

This lil' dude was tired after some fun in the sun...so cute right?!


Ash loves bowling!

He held his shorts like this almost every time he bowled.


Here's a video of Ash bowling...so cute!


It rained a little on our last day there, but instead of staying inside they decided to dance in the rain!  It was hilarious!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!