Friday, September 25, 2015

Marshmallow Triangles

Marshmallows + toothpicks = a fun way to explore triangles!  And the kiddos loved having a yummy treat!  I'm sure they'd love to do this for every shape we learn about just so they can eat some marshmallows haha.  

Love this little dude!

Almost got one...
Ta da!!

He wanted to keep building and building...

And another triangle!

I let him make as many as his little heart desired...which
was about 10 :)

He worked hard to get them
correct.
Push it in here...yes!


Snapped a pic of one of Harley's triangles too!

I bought the fruity marshmallows because I loved the idea of chatting about colors as well as triangles, but man they were super duper sticky!  I don't buy marshmallows often, like twice a year, and I've never bought the colored ones before so, I'm not sure if it was my bag or the fact that I got the fruity ones.  Anyhow, we had some sticky hands during this project!  I did try to separate all the marshmallows and let them sit out for a bit prior to our building triangles, but it didn't help much in the stickiness department.  Ah well, we made it work and it was a lot of fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!