Sunday, September 6, 2015

Name Sponge Art

I don't know why, but I really like this art project!  I did it with Vann and Chayce when they were younger and knew I had to do it with my little Ash too.  

First, I used my Cricut to cut the letters of their names out.  Then, I taped them to a 12x18 piece of white paper.

He thought the sponge action was pretty cool!

They were very good about keeping each sponge in its own color. 

Adding some green.


It was fun to watch them decide where to put each color. 


A little yellow around the outside.

How 'bout a little red up here?

And a little over here?  Yep, looks good!

When Chaycers finished his independent school work he came to see what Ash was up to.  He said, 'Oh I remember doing this one!'

Filling in with some orange.

After the paint dries you take the letters off and voila!   So cool right?!

My favorite is when Dad gets home from work the first thing Ash does is run to show him his new project!  He's so very proud of all the work he does.  I love it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!