Thursday, October 1, 2015

Fall Trees

I can't believe it's October!!  I love fall, but it seems to fly by every year.  And then it's winter for f.o.r.e.v.e.r.  And I don't love winter.  So, I plan to soak up every bit of fall this year!  

The kids made some cool art today.  Even though our trees haven't started turning pretty colors yet, I thought it'd be fun to paint some pretty falls trees.  We read a few books about fall and then got busy painting.

First, I ripped a bunch of tape strips and let the kiddos put them wherever they wished.  These are their trees...you'll see in a few how cool they end up looking.  

Then they painted...
Gotta get the corner!


He made sure not to miss a spot.

Using some red now...
It's looking good Ash!



And now for a little green...

He said, 'My Dad is going to love this!'  

One more corner and that's it!  

After they dried I took carefully took the tape off.  And voila!  Look how pretty their trees are.  I love them!
(TL - Arian's, TR - Bridget, BL - Harley's, BR - Ash's)  

I got this idea from Pinterest...I heart Pinterest.  I seriously wish all the outfits I pin on there would magically appear in my closet.  I hope you have a fabulous day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!