Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Chaycers and stuff

Chaycers is my 'let's see what silly position I can get into for this fun activity' kiddo.  And I love it!  Especially when he reads...he's always laying in some crazy position and he's oh so squirmy too.  But hey he loves to learn so it's all good with me!  

This is a great learning game, the boys enjoy it. 

And an exercise ball makes it even more fun!

Skip Bo...one of my favs!

Molly snuggles.

My loves and I

More Molly snuggles...I love this.

The boys getting ready to go roller skating for Kenny's birthday.  Fun fun!

The boys and I did some yard work yesterday.  It looks like it rained sticks in our backyard...seriously there are so so many!  But we're making progress on cleaning it up and making it all pretty.  It'll be a few days, but I can't wait till it's all done.  I'm even planting some flowers this year!  I have lots of fun ideas in my noggin...we'll see how much I actually get done though.  Whatever it is, I'll be sure to snap pics and show you :)  Hope you have the best day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!