Friday, April 1, 2016

Vann's latest origami

To say Vann loves to fold is an understatement.  And some of the origami he folds is ah-mazing.  He is passionate, patient and persistent with every creation he makes.  I love it!  Here are a few of his latest origami creations...

A flapping butterfly.
He loves when the origami moves.

This is one of my most favs...Pegasus

Shamrock for St Patty's Day!

Colorful Easter eggs in an origami bowl to celebrate Easter!
He had to blow into them to make them 3-D...super cool.

A turtle and a cardinal from his new Advanced Origami book.

Another butterfly and a whale

I looooove this little squirrel.  So much detail.  And he's tiny!

An orange goldfish.  

Pretty cool stuff huh?!  I think so.  But I'm his mom so I'm bias :)  Hope you have a fun filled Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!