Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Go Fish

Letter G yesterday...of course we had to play Go Fish!  Ash even got in of the action.  He's getting so big.  I love it, but I do wish time would slow down a bit.  I just have to make sure to be present every day and make the moments count.  Because gosh do they go fast!  Okay back to G...we learned about gorillas.  Played Guess Who.  The big kids did either geometry or graphing on Khan...man Chaycers blows me away sometimes.  The problems he does are tough!  And many are multiple steps so he really has to think.  He's a smart lil cookie!  Oh we also learned about geometric solids.  All the kids loved this and it turned into a pretty lengthy chat!

He was so cute holding his cards.  I had to help him fan them out, but then he held on tight!

Vann was practicing shuffling while we fished for animals. 

Harley Jo :)
Chaycers :)


I have these cool geometric solids.  My fav was hearing the littles try to say things like triangular lol.  

His favorite was the cone.

Oh I forgot...we watched glue dry!  They really wanted to do something with glue so, I pulled up a few glue art activities, but they weren't into them.  That's when I said have you ever let glue dry on your hands?!  

I remember doing this all the time when I was little.  I have no idea why, but I loved peeling it off.  And surprise surprise...they did too!  

The things kids enjoy...so funny! 

Chaycers had his soccer party after work.  He's improved so much over the years.  I hope he wants to play again in the fall.  

Okay time to get busy today!  I'm determined to mop my dirty floors at some point.  Or maybe I should just hire someone ha!  I'm joking.  Sort of.  If getting some cleaning help wasn't so expensive I'd be all over it.  Until then I'll just get around to scrub a dubbing every so often and embracing the mess in between.  I'd rather spend more moments with the boys anyhow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!