Monday, August 22, 2016

Iowa Trip Part 1

I love going back home to see my momma and family.  There's just something so peaceful about pulling into my mom's driveway or walking into my grandma's house.  It's the best feeling.  

This little peanut was wore out from a day of fun at the pool and playground.


Chaycers is playing games with the grandmas...love this!


Ash and Hayden are busy coloring.


Puzzle time!  I love the way Kylee is looking at Chayce. 


Vann spent hours and hours on this piano.  It was the piano I played when I was little.  


Ash and Shadow were best buds :)


Jeaner and Vann playing a song together.  


I heart this.



These two snuggled by my feet one day while I was getting ready.

Shadow got nice and cozy :)

So cute!

Stay tuned for more Iowa fun...we went camping for the first time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!