Thursday, December 12, 2013

And the kindness continues...

Here's a run down of our latest random acts of kindness...

Day 8 - Sunday's are usually our library day so, I thought it would be a perfect day to do something kind for the library.  Instead of borrowing books, the boys looked through our home library and picked a few to donate to the library.  Then we hopped in the car and dropped them off.  

Day 9 - This idea came from Chayce as they were doing their school work.  He was doing his cutting worksheet and it just happened to be a necklace.  He said, 'Mom, I want to send this to 'insert special person here'!'  I said, 'That's a great idea!'  So, they both drew pictures and Vann wrote a letter and we popped it in the mail.  

Day 10 - I was super sick this day so, I encouraged the boys to think of something kind they could do for each other.  While I was resting, Vann surprised me with a cute lil' gift.  He wrapped up a bunch of stuff (a little Lego creation he made with a girl laying down (that was me) and a guy leaning over helping her (that was him), a Powerade, some hershey kisses, and an orange).  On the outside he drew me a picture and wrote a few cute things one of them being 'An orange a day keep the sickness away!'  I thought that was clever :)  It made my day! 

Day 11 - More special notes are coming your way!  They each drew a picture for someone special and popped them in the mail box.  

Day 12 - Today we gathered a bunch of things in a box and are going to take them to Good Will a little bit.  

Such goofballs!  They were helping me pack our Good Will box.  If you look closely at Vann you'll notice something is missing in his mouth.  Yep he lost another tooth the other day!  


Here's what we did on days 1-3 and on days 4-7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!